Monday, May 08, 2006

When: May 7, 2006
What: lambstew, fishball, krimean fishstew, courgette, frog-pea salad, saffron/cinamon rice
Wine: a lovely white Rioja
Where: restaurant De Vrije Vork, Amsterdam
With whom: Lynda, Olivier, Hilda, Daniel
Whatelse: my birthday brought me a beautiful morning song by Olivier and Lynda, wonderful gifts (Paul Smith shirt and socks, the Taschen reprint of Bleau's 17th century Atlas, books on Food in Painting and Gandhi and stories by Borges), trying to set up the new tent (which will from very soon be our former tent) in the Westerpark (it was indeed a beautiful day), baking a chocolate cake with Olivier (it turned out really well), Arthur dropping by with 16-20 cuisses and a shell swan, good conversations and lovely time with my parents, topped of with a lovely dinner. Whilst writing this I am enjoying the last episode of "Reiziger met Muziek", a music program normally presented by Han Reiziger, who died today and now being interviewed by Cherry Duys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

July 21, 2006 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home